Terms and Conditions – From Russia with Love Book Cover Competition
From Russia with Love Book Cover Design Competition
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This prize draw is open to everyone aged 16 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
- The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the user name/account associated with the winning entry.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
- You understand that IAN FLEMING, 007, JAMES BOND and FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE are all registered trade marks that cannot be used as trade marks without the consent of the rights’ holder (the Trade Marks). The Promoter is not granting any rights to competition entrants to use the Trade Marks for any commercial purpose. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that the Trade Marks may be incorporated within your competition entry only for the purpose of entering the competition and you acknowledge that the Promoter is not granting a right to use the Trade Marks for any other purpose. 7. All correctly completed entries received by midnight on the closing date (18th April 2017) will be judged by representatives of the Promoter for a first prize and three runner-up prizes within 7 days of the closing date. The judges’ decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into. The random draw element of all competition entrants will take place at the same time.
- Prize winners will have 14 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Prizes: 1st prize: Bentley edition of CASINO ROYALE; 3 runner up prizes: The Folio Society edition of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, signed by illustrator Fay Dalton; 10 copies of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE awarded in a raffle of all entrants.
- By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- By entering the competition you confirm that you are the only creator of the artwork that you are submitting and that the artwork is original to you and you agree that your artwork may be used in its original form or an adapted version by the Promoter and supporting companies (the Promoter’s publishers) on their websites or on any other media for the purpose of promoting the competition and for the purpose of promoting the 60th anniversary of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. You agree to grant the Promoter and its supporting companies, a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in your competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms and conditions do not give the Promoter or the Promoter’s publishers the right to use any competition entry on the cover of any book.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination infringes another’s intellectual property rights, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Ian Fleming Publications Ltd (www.ianfleming.com).
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.