Ian Fleming Birthday Competition
First up is a high-octane Aston Martin driving experience day for two, hosted by 007 stunt driver and The Stig, Ben Collins. As well as hot laps around the hill circuit there will be an evasive driving element to the day, providing training for any future secret missions. Entrants must have a full UK driving licence, be available this Saturday 1st June and be able to travel to Millbrook near Milton Keynes, UK. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The second prize is two tickets to the red carpet gala opening of Secret Cinema’s Casino Royale on 12th June. In a secret London location, the doors will be opened to the iconic world of James Bond, brought to life beyond any film-lover’s imagination. Spend your evening sipping martinis while scoping out the casino or unravel the dark underworld of the most infamous criminal organisations. Witness the most memorable moments spill out of the screen and unfold around you as the night culminates in a unique screening of Casino Royale. This is an evening not to be missed.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to email the answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight tonight (00:00 BST 29/05/19). Entrants must be available on 1st and 12th June. Please see below for full terms and conditions.
QUESTION: What is the name of Ian Fleming’s house in Jamaica where he wrote all of the James Bond novels?
Please email your answer to email@example.com and use the headline: Ian Fleming Birthday Competition.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition. The Promoter is Ian Fleming Publications Ltd (www.ianfleming.com).
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
- The potential winner may be required to provide Promoter with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the account associated with the winning entry and is eligible to enter this Promotion.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties.
- Prize winners will have 24 hours to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Prizes: 2 tickets to an Aston Martin Driving Experience Day on Saturday 1st June at Millbrook, UK. 2 tickets to the red carpet gala opening of Secret Cinema’s Casino Royale on Wednesday 12th June in London, UK.
- The potential winner and their guest must show proof of full UK driving licences on the day in order to participate in the Aston Martin driving experience.
- The potential winner and their guest must be available on 1st June and 12th June in order to attend the events which comprise the competition prizes.
- The potential winner and their guest must be able to travel to and from Millbrook UK on 1st June and to and from London on 12th June, by their own agency.
- Prizes are subject to availability and not negotiable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. By entering this prize draw, all entrants acknowledge the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice available here [xxx].
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination infringes another’s intellectual property rights, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after 30 May using the email address provided with the competition entry.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will need to send the surname of the prize winners to anyone who emails the Promoter requesting confirmation that the competition has taken place before 14 June 2019. If you object to your surname being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.