70 Years of 007 Twitter Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by Ian Fleming Publications Ltd (“IFPL”), 73-74 Berwick Street, London W1F 8TE, United Kingdom.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of IFPL and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. To enter participants must retweet the competition post on Twitter and follow the @TheIanFleming Twitter account.
4. Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 21/05/23. No entries received after this date will be accepted. Only one entry allowed per household.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. Each prize consists of a copy of the new IFPL edition of Casino Royale, one branded bookmark, one branded tote bag, one branded coaster and one ’70 Years of 007′ promotional booklet. There are seven prizes in total.
7. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability.
8. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
9. IFPL reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
10. The winners of the competition will be selected by a member of IFPL at random and notified by direct message on Twitter. In the event that a winner fails to respond to confirm their acceptance of the prize within a reasonable period of time, IFPL reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the prize or select an alternative winner from the competition.
11. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
12. IFPL’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
13. To obtain the name of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to 70 Years of 007 Twitter Competition, Ian Fleming Publications Ltd, 73-74 Berwick Street, London W1F 8TE, United Kingdom.
14. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
15. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
16. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with IFPL, without additional payment or permission.
18. Under no circumstances will IFPL be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
19. IFPL will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and IFPL can cancel or alter the competition, including these terms and conditions, at any stage.
20. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.