WIN 2 TICKETS TO A BONDTASTIC EVENT IN LONDON
Harper Collins are offering 15 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to join author Kim Sherwood in London to celebrate the publication of her new novel Double or Nothing.
This exclusive event will take place at 6.30pm on Wednesday 31st August at The News Building in London. Kim Sherwood will be live in conversation with Vipul Patel from the James Bond & Friends podcast, talking all things Bond and discussing the process of writing Double or Nothing.
To enter the competition, simply email email@example.com with your full name and postal address and use the subject header Double or Nothing Event Competition. T&Cs apply, see below. You must be over 18 to enter. Travel costs are not included.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Ltd (“HarperCollins”), The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This promotion is open to all UK and Irish residents except employees of HarperCollins and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- 3. To enter participants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name and postal address and use the subject header Double or Nothing Event Competition.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 16/08/22. No entries received after this date will be accepted. Only one entry allowed per household.
- No purchase necessary.6. There are 15 prizes to be won.
- 1 The prize is a pair of tickets to the Double or Nothing celebration event with Kim Sherwood at the News Building on 31st August, and a signed hardback copy of Double or Nothing.6.2 The event takes place at 6.30pm on Wednesday 31st August at: 17th Floor, The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Please arrive promptly and show photo ID on arrival.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. Travel and/or accommodation is not included in the prize, winners will need to make their own way to and from the event. This event is restricted to guests over the age of 18 only.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available.
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The event will be filmed and by entering the contest and attending the event you are consenting to be filmed.
- The winner of the competition will be selected by a member of the HarperFiction Marketing team based on the following criteria: an email to email@example.com drawn at random and notified by email no later than 19/08/22.
- The event tickets will be confirmed to the winner via email on 19th August 2022. The signed copy of Double or Nothing will be available for collection at the event on 31st August 2022.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain the name of the prize winners after the closing date, please write to HarperFiction Double or Nothing Ticket Competition, HarperCollins Publishers, The News Building, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition, including these terms and conditions, at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.